The services provided through the incubator are intended for both individuals in the phase of development of entrepreneurship ideas as well as legal entities in the initial stages of their development and can be presented through the next set of benefits:
- use of office space (offices or work units within the Start up center)
- business consulting in all phases of development of companies in the field of law, finance, management and bookkeeping, tax consulting
- strategic and business planning - product development planning, production, positioning on the market, financial planning, human resource planning ...
- education of tenants / users - set of entrepreneurial trainings (writing a business plan, basics of entrepreneurship, business communication, basics of bookkeeping and accounting, writing projects, business English ...)
- assistance in preparing financial and non-financial reports for competent institutions
- Consulting and / or operational assistance in the field of marketing - assistance in market research, public relations consultancy and operational assistance, organization and implementation of advertising campaigns on the site and social networks of the incubator, organization and implementation advertising campaigns on radio, television and other media, organization and implementation of presentations, assistance in creating a marketing strategy ...
- technical - technological support
- networking with institutions, legal and natural persons relevant to the tenants' business
- assistance in raising funds for starting or expanding a business (assistance when applying for budget funds, start-up loans, donor funds and targeting other favorable sources of funding)
- Assisting tenants to develop innovations through cooperation with the economy and relevant institutions (providing professional support for innovation development, assistance in fundraising for innovation development, etc.).
- use of separate spatial business units-offices
- use of common space and equipment (meeting room, conference equipment ...)
- free internet access and use
- Assistance in education and selection of staff for the residents of the Start up center.
The support provided through the services of the Start-up Center is focused on the development of the IT industry, while the users of the service incubator belong to the sector of other service activities.
All incubator capacities have been filled and currently 20 companies are receiving our support directly in the Incubator and Start up center while over 20 companies receive some form of support even though they are not ZIP residents center.