Online course “Agile Manifesto”
Agile: the instrument for navigation into the world of flexible methodologies
The Agile Manifesto has a long history. In this course you will learn more about its benefits and why an increasing number of companies choose to rely on its principles. And, also how you can apply it to your own business practice.
As a methodology, Agile was conceived by a group of engineers who aimed to challenge the status quo of software industry. Their business approach, values and principles are now commonly adopted – a feat none of them expected when they created it. The Agile Manifesto rapidly gained fame and for several decades now it has become more and more popular.
If you wish to understand the most important and fundamental principles of Agile and how to apply them into practice, this course is for you!
We shall take you from the origins of Agile to your organization – step-by-step you will learn the essentials and the ways to apply them to your business. Our course is designed in such a way that you may use it as a guide in order to build an Agile organizational culture.
Regardless whether you are new to flexible methodologies, or the company you work for is beginning to transform into an Agile one, this course will offer you everything you need to effectively apply the Manifesto.
Module 1. Basics of the Agile Manifesto
• Brief history of the creation of the widely applicable Agile methodology
Module 2. The four Agile values
• Main “rules” defining the methodology
• Focus on individual abilities and relationships, not on processes and instruments
• Focus on decisions that work, not on documentation
• Collaboration with the client is more important than negotiations on concluding an agreement
• The process must react to changes, not follow an agenda
Module 3. The twelve Agile principles
• The Agile values may be interpreted in multiple ways. That is why the Manifesto describes 12 principles to which everyone applying the methodology must adhere.
Module 4. How to begin applying Agile to your work
• Which are the areas to which you may apply the principles presented in the Manifesto?
Module 5. Agile for advanced users
• How to use design sprints when working with teams remotely?
Module 6. Self-assessment
Test for assessment of the Agile culture of your organization and personal feedback on the results – what you need to focus on to guarantee a higher efficiency of your team.
You can sign up for the course by emailing us on the form below with your name, email, phone number and additional message.